Monday 24 February 2014

Normal service to be resumed soon

So, I've (finally) managed to pick up all my outstanding comic books from my pull list. Eight titles (nine if you count the Green Lantern/Red Lanterns flip book as two seperate titles) ready for me to sit on my bed (because, despite being 30, I still act like a 12 year old) and go through this month's adventures of messrs Daredevil, the Justice Society and the rest.

Like I said, however, I'm 30. That means work, bills and all those other things that have to be done getting in the way.

Now, normally this isn't a problem. I mean I square comic time away like the best of them. Unfortunately, this weekend required more urgent and important work to be done...

WEDDING PLANNING!!!

Specifically, it was putting together the invitations (which still hasn't been finished, damn printer), but due to this (as well as other things which include, regretably, playing Assassins Creed 4 for a couple of hours)I haven't had the time or inclination to catch up yet.

Also, I find it a little daunting when I get so many books in one week, mainly because I'm indecisive when it comes to deciding what to start with. I should really just jump right in, but that's not how I roll and I doubt I'll change that thinking now.

But do not fear, I intend to catch up. Normal service will be resumed at some point. I guess it's just a sad reminder that, despite how much I love comic books, they are not the most important thing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment